Ologolo is located along the Lekki Epe Expressway, just before the popular Agungi bus stop. It is about 20 minutes drive from Victoria Island but between 25 – 55 minutes drive during peak traffic periods. Entry into Ologolo is unrestricted, but there are some estates within with restricted access. The area has no central management authority.
CASH FLOW PROJECTION
Every 2 years at the rate of 10-15% estimated.
Yearly rental yield 10% of sales value guaranteed and rental increase every 2 years due to capital appreciation.
Guaranteed Net Rental Yield
All rooms en-suite, Guest Toilet, Open Planned fully fitted Kitchen,
Balconies, spacious Living area, and Dining. 24/7 Uninterrupted Power Supply, Ample Parking Space (2 cars)
Frequently Asked Question
1. What type of Property is this – It is a 2 Bedroom Luxury apartment.
2. What is the Minimum amount to co-own this property and the minimum unit? –
Answer: The minimum amount is *₦55,000* and the minimum unit is 1 unit of 1,000 unit shares.
Minimum Purchase Unit
₦55,000/1 Unit Share
Every 2 years between 5-15%
Project Launch Date
3 months from the listing date
Projected 3 months
Lock in Period
After 12 months from the launch date
Certificate of occupancy with 99years lease.
Would be insured,
3. Is there a Maximum subscription amount –
Answer: No, there is no maximum amount.
4. How long will it take members to subscribe –
Answer: It depends on the rate of subscription. But we are projecting a maximum of 3 months subscription period for a property and an average subscription period of 1 month and above.
5. What is the projected time-line (subscription period)
Answer: – 8weeks, starting from the day of listing on the PINCOOP market place (but it depends on the members subscription rate).
6. What is the title document of the property?-
Answer: The title document of the property is a C of O
7. Does the property have a building plan –
Answer: Yes it has an approved building plan.
8. What documents do I get when I purchase a unit?
Answer: – You would get your purchase receipt, Certificate of beneficial Ownership, Contract of Share ownership, photocopies of the original title document of the property co-owned.
*NB*: the original document will be kept in the bank, for all co-owners to have unrestricted access for sighting.
9. When is the projected launch date of this property?
Answer: The project launch date is after the holding period which is the subscription period for the property plus 2 weeks for payment for the property and property documentation and extra 2 weeks to get the property ready for launch.
10. What purpose would the property be used for –
Answer: The property will be used for Shortlet/Airbnb so that we can get the maximum ROI.
11. Has the document of the property been verified by PINCOOP before listing?
Answer- Yes PINCOOP has done due diligence and verified the documents to be free from all encumbrances before listing them on the PINCOOP platform.
12. How long is the documentation period?
Answer – takes 2weeks.
13. Is the property going to be insured?
Answer: Yes, the property will be insured by Zenith insurance.
14. What is the annual rental yield for this property?
Answer – 10% of the capital invested to co-own.
15. What is the capital appreciation rate for this property?
Answer; – the capital appreciation rate is projected between 5% – 20% every two years, but it basically depends on the current market value of the property.
16. How long will I be earning the rentals for this property
Answer- Generally for 99 years or remaining unexpired lease on the C of O.